Research assistant at the Institute of Media Research
Room: US-D 116
Phone: +49 271 740 3350
Office hours: on appointment
Focus of the project: Social Media Analysis; Conception, implementation and evaluation of empirical surveys on the communicative safety factors of major events; Conceptual cooperation in event and communication models.
Main focus of the project: Conception, implementation and evaluation of surveys and interviews on volunteering in the fire brigade and the image of the fire brigade in the public; Conceptual cooperation in PR and advertising measures for the volunteer fire brigade in NRW.
Participation in a representative survey on the media use of Afghan pretenders before, during and after the flight.
“Pathways of networking: An analysis of interorganizational communication.”
Areas of work:
- security communication and security culture, project communication, actor network theory, theories of digital media, image science
- Publications and presentations.
- Since 2013 Research assistant at the Institute for Media Research at the University of Siegen
- From 2011 – 2013 Teaching staff for special tasks at the Chair of Visual Communication at TU Chemnitz
- From 2005 – 2011 Studied media science, West Slavic studies and philosophy at the Friedrich Schiller University in Jena
- From 2010 – 2011 Project staff at SFB 580 at the University of Jena
- From 2008 – 2009 Study abroad at Palacký University Olomouc, Czech Republic
- In 2007 Internship at the Czech Center Berlin